You’d be part of a friendly, creative team led by the firm’s Director of Business Development (BD) & Marketing and includes a Marketing & Business Development coordinator and outside PR agency. This is a firm that understands the value of the Marketing and Business Development team and our efforts receive support and recognition firm wide.
You know you’re the right person if you:
- Want a supportive, fun, comfortable, and efficient office environment
- Thrive in a friendly and creative team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Have a learning mindset and embrace a good challenge – yes please!
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant marketing coordinator experience working in the A/E/C community.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan ahead, manage competing projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Well organized, attentive to details and a commitment to producing brand building high quality work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite with a high level of competency in InDesign, SharePoint, Miro and other communications-related software programs
- Knowledge of CRM software Cosential a plus
- Event planning experience a plus.
- Receptive to coaching, with the ability to learn from constructive feedback and apply it to future work.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Bachelors degree in Liberal Arts, Journalism, English, Marketing, Planning or related field.
Proposal and Business Development Coordination:
- Primary support to Director of BD & Marketing and Practice Leaders on the coordination and preparation of strategic responses to RFPs and RFQs
- Plan, prepare and assist in the development and building of firm collateral (presentations and other supporting materials) ensuring all materials are effectively communicating our brand and strategic plan
- Collaborate with architectural technical staff to collect project data and descriptions for thought leadership, collateral and CRM (Cosential/Unanet) project database.
- Update and maintain CRM (Leads, Opportunities, Contact and Project Data)
- Assist in execution of firm award submissions and required exhibits
- Assist in the coordination, implementation, and execution of PR related events (SF Design Week, Sponsorships etc.)
- Assist in and the coordination of project photoshoots
- Participate in the development and execution of the Social Media content as part of our Marketing Plan
- Help produce written posts and thought leadership articles
- Assist in supporting the firm’s website and brand refresh project
- Hybrid Schedule. We are in the office as a team from Tuesdays through Thursdays. Mondays and Fridays are in office optional (local work from home available Mondays and Fridays).