A LEED Gold Certified workplace that brings three Irish government agencies together under one roof.
San Francisco, CA
We were awarded the opportunity to design the new San Francisco home for Ireland House, which contains the Consulate General of Ireland and two other Irish state agencies, Enterprise Ireland and Tourism Ireland.
The project involved the tenant improvement of a full floor of One Post in downtown San Francisco. Our design was driven by the concept of a “Shared Hearth,” which forms a focal, unifying element within the scheme.
Along with the daily work of the State agencies, the scheme also includes a Representational Space, which, for the first time in California, provides a dedicated place for the Consulate to host events that foster trade and innovation and celebrate Irish culture.
The design for Ireland House San Francisco, serves as standard for future Ireland House locations.
- General Contractor: BCCI Construction
- Project Manager: Cumming Group
- MEP Engineer: Amit Wadhwa & Associates
- Structural Engineer: Forell Elsesser
- Security Consultant: Microbiz Security
- A.V. Consultant: Salter, Inc.
- Photographer: David Wakely