Palo Alto, CA /
Creating the blueprint for a chain of micro food halls.
Palo Alto, CA
We partnered with Local Kitchens to transform suburban restaurant spaces into new micro food halls that showcase the best in urban fast-casual favorites.
The client’s flagship location in Palo Alto required an expansion to the existing kitchen to accommodate menus from multiple restaurants and maximize front-of-house space to include dine-in customers.
Integrated wayfinding signage elevates the customer experience and simple materials such as wood, concrete and greenery create a clean palette allowing the client and their partners to overlay their branding. Warehouse style pendant lights in white complete the contemporary look.
- General Contractor: Bali Construction
- MEP Engineer: Acies Engineering
- Branding Consultant: Play Studio
- Kitchen Consultant: County Restaurant Supply
- Project Manager: Bolt Kitchens
- Photographer: Patrik Argast
- Photographer: Michelle K. Min