San Francisco, CA /
Creating a destination for plant-based Italian fine dining.
Matthew Kenney Cuisine
San Francisco, CA
We remodeled an iconic corner brick building for BAIA, a modern, plant-based Italian restaurant.
The interiors feature clean lines with a hint of deco vintage glamour and a color palette that pairs well with the food.
The focal point of the restaurant is a custom chandelier made of hand-blown glass stars, crystals and gold leaf that hangs from a double height dome.
The light creates a jewel box effect on the bar below.
- General Contractor: Cookline Construction
- Food Service Consultant: Design West
- Interior Designer: J. Kebschull Interiors
- Lighting Designer: Studio 321
- Photographer: Michelle K. Min